Friday, July 10, 2009

orchestra concerto

My sweet grandpa came to hear my concert! He and Alice drove 6 hours all for a 2 hour concert only to turn around the next morning and head back to Roosevelt. So sweet of them.

These are for mom: (:
All the faithful supporters! Love you girls! There I am!

Nice candid shot of us. Alice was having too much fun with the camera! We went to Applebee's after the concert. I forgot to mention that Grandpa left me with a jar of change! It brought me back to the good old days when he and Grandma would save all their change and when the grandkids came for the reunions they would give it to us. The older cousins would pour out all the money on the floor and then count it. It was then divided evenly among each of the cousins. Of course we spent it on candy- what else is there?








1 comment:

Meg said...

I love everything about this post. You are seriously gorgeous and I want to pinch your cheeks. Grandpa and Alice are really cute to come see you and you know they love it. It also reminds me of when they would come to Provo- usually to fix the jeep- and all of my roomies would hang out with us too. So funny those too.