Monday, July 13, 2009

DEMOLITION DERBY

So the demolition derby is one of the most entertaining/bizarre things I've ever seen. Being surrounded by hicks really set the atmosphere. It was great. I went with Shayla, her little sister, and that guy behind us-Travis. Sadly, none of my other roomies cared to see the blessed event.

College students like to be funny and dress up like rednecks for the occasion. I thought this group looked pretty good.
Cool fake mullet I saw. I saw some real ones too, but couldn't get a pic. That would be rude I guess.

You know, gotta take pictures of everything.
Glenn Beck was in this car, that's right people, GLENN BECK. I don't really know who he is, but I know he's a mormon convert and lots of people think he's funny.

Each of the cars were introduced and lined up for all to see.

Cool "Batmobile". I like this one.

It was super muddy out there and this is after one round or demolition: The big old tow trucks had to come get the losers out of the mud. No second round for them.

This car was a TROOPER! It was still going even though it looked like this: Oh and not to worry! We have the sherriff on hand!
More demolition


No comments: