Sunday, May 23, 2010

Lately.

Just a little dutch oven cooking in the backyard.






Counting the spots on the ladybug.


Puppydog


Trying for a thumb's up...

She's our little baby.

Now if this isn't the face of JOY..

Stephanie, being the little baker she is, made these delectable raspberry/Mascarpone filled cupcakes for mother dear. Mom was one happy mom! Most adorable cupcakes!

Mother dear, I love you so!



Atta girl.


This little man is 3 now! Cousin Madeleine isn't far behind!


This is what I love about Eli. He was so happy to get books for his birthday. He took the time to look through the books that Nana gave him. And I love that.

1 comment:

Meg said...

Well first of all that lip sucking thing that Mia does is hilarious. I love your purple flower shirt AND I am so happy that you posted pictures. I love you.