Tuesday, June 16, 2009

FHE with President Erying


President Eyring came to our FHE! Probably the coolest thing ever. A girl in our ward signed us up to have FHE with Pres. Clark. It just so happened that President Eyring was going to be speaking the next day (Tues.) at devotional, so he was going to come to our family home evening with Pres. Clark. It was a question/answer kind of deal. It was so great to be in his presence. He is just so down to earth. Sometimes I forget that the Apostles and Prophet are just people too. Well, not just people, but you know what I mean.

1 comment:

Job and Rachael said...

Aimee! :) I am so glad I found your blog, it is adorable! I have been wondering how you have been doing so this is a fun way to keep it touch :)
That is so cool you got to have president Eyring there! I miss BYU-I sometimes, there are a lot of wonderful opportunities to be had :)
I look forward to keeping up with more of your adventures!
~Rach (and Job, I always forget you guys played in orchestra together so you know him! Fun! :)