Monday, July 21, 2008

Packing.

Oh the joy of packing! This semester I was not going to procrastinate and leave all the packing AND cleaning for the last night. It was the WORST night of my life, along with my other roommates who did the same. For some reason we also thought it would be okay to go out to dinner. Worst idea ever. We were much smarter this time around and went to get ice cream the night before we all left. I started packing on Monday, so I could relieve some stress. It is pretty ridiculous how much stuff I have acquired over two semesters. I never look forward to packing it all up and moving it to storage. One of these days I'll widdle it down to maybe three or four boxes- compared to my seven boxes, two suitcases, and army duffel bag. I guess I'm just a girl!

No comments: